In this episode Mark is joined by ex-colleague and now Technical Advisor to Gluent, Michael Rainey, to talk about hybrid platforms and Gluent's new cloud offload capability, the Hadoop market in-general and his thoughts on data engineering and the recently-released AWS Glue data integration service.
- Gluent Cloud Sync – Sharing Data to Enable Analytics in the Cloud
- Gluent Case Studies
- Gluent Data Platform Overview
- Amazon Glue
- The Rise of the Data Engineer and The Downfall of the Data Engineer by Maxime Beauchemin
- Drill to Detail Ep.26 'Airflow, Superset & The Rise of the Data Engineer' with Special Guest Maxime Beauchemin
- Drill to Detail Ep.12 'Gluent and the New World of Hybrid Data' with Special Guest Tanel Poder