Mark Rittman is joined by Kevin Madden and Josh Feingold in Ep. 24 of the Drill to Detail Podcast to talk about graph + spatial analytics, Tom Sawyer Software ... and why a tweet about a certain WiFi kettle incident went viral last October.
- Visualizing When a Tweet Goes Viral
- How a Tweet Went Viral - BIWA Summit 2017
- English man spends 11 hours trying to make cup of tea with Wi-Fi kettle (The Guardian)
- The iKettle, the Eleven-Hour Struggle to Make a Cup of Tea, and Why It Was All About Data, Analytics and Connecting Things Together
- Tom Sawyer Software Perspectives